- 6 million to build new Emergency Department
- $2.5 million to build Grace Hospice
- $700,000 to build the clinical simulation lab in the Emergency Department
- $550,000 to upgrade the General Operating Room Suites
- $500,000 to upgrade the Urology Operating Room Suite
Are you a Group Fitness Instructor?
The Grace Hospital is looking to hire a Group Fitness Instructor to lead a variety of classes for hospital staff, 2-3 times per week.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT?
Follow this link to see qualification requirements and how to apply. https://manitobafitnesscouncil.ca/index.php/…
@manitobafitnesscouncil #staffwellness #groupfitness #healthcareheroes
(Photo by Anupam https://unsplash.com/@mister_a) ... See MoreSee Less
14 hours ago
Did you know the Grace Hospital Foundation provides Winnipeg Free Press Newspapers to patients Monday - Friday. Our lovely team of volunteers deliver the daily papers throughout the hospital for patients to enjoy. Winnipeg Free Press
#dailynews #winnipegfreepress #patientcare #gracehospitalfoundation ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago
Thanks Mom that's a good one for me to consider!
Thats a great thing to do!
Excellent Haven’t seen them in day surgery yet￼
I did that as a youth volunteer in the 90s.