- 6 million to build new Emergency Department
- $2.5 million to build Grace Hospice
- $700,000 to build the clinical simulation lab in the Emergency Department
- $550,000 to upgrade the General Operating Room Suites
- $500,000 to upgrade the Urology Operating Room Suite
Happy National Donut Day!
The Foundation was thrilled to bite down on a delicious donut provided by members of Grace Hospital neighbours Community Ventures. Community Ventures is a Salvation Army agency that provides day programming for adults living with intellectual disabilities. The Grace Hospital used to be a Salvation Army run hospital?
Did you know National Donut Day originated in the United States in 1938 by the Salvation Army to honour volunteers "Doughnut Lassies" who served donuts to soldiers during the First World War?
The Salvation Army Prairie Division (SK, MB & NW Ontario) ... See MoreSee Less
3 days ago
- Likes: 9
- Shares: 0
- Comments: 1
Hope you enjoyed the sweet treats as a small token of our appreciation for all you do!
... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago
Grace Hospital’s resident geese, Geese Witherspoon and Liam Geese-on, have had six Ryan Goslings. We welcome this Hollywood power family into the Grace Hospital family.
*update: a few more photos added to the post ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago